The safari includes a tour throughout Winslow Farm, with exclusive access to the animals. Additional photo tricks and tips, such as composition, lighting, focusing, as well as how to handle photographing farm animals will be provided. The fee is $50 with a portion donated to Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary.
• Please remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes or boots that you don’t mind getting dirty.
• The tour is about two hours.
• Safety first! Most of the Winslow animals are good natured, friendly animals, however, animals can be unpredictable, so all safety guidelines, provided by Winslow Farm, will be followed.
• If it’s cold, please dress warmly. If it's warm, bring along some water.
• The focus is about photographing the animals. I will cover some tips and tricks for getting the best photo no matter what type of camera you have. No photo experience is necessary.
• An email reminder is sent the day before.
• We meet at the front entrance at 10am, 37 Eddy Street, Norton, MA.
• Payment of $50 would be due the day of the safari.
• Any questions, please feel free to contact me, Annmarie, either by phone: 508.838.5534 or email: email@example.com
• Most importantly - it will be a fun time!
After the tour, you will have access to a private Facebook group page where you can post all those wonderful photos, ask questions and get feedback.